- Information and advice on Welfare Rights.
- Information and advice on issues relating to the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Information and training to increase the levels of awareness for disability and disability issues.
We don’t offer
- Medical opinions, advice or treatment – this is the province of qualified medical and health professionals.
We achieve this by
- Making disabled people aware of disability laws and any changes that may affect them.
- Talking to people with knowledge on legal and welfare issues on behalf of disabled people.
- Distribute and signpost information relevant to disabled people.
- Working to improve facilities and information aimed at disabled people.
- Speaking in Committees and Forums on behalf of disabled people.
Who is it for?
- Disabled people.
- People with an interest in disability and disability issues.
The NCDP operates a policy of complete confidentiality for all service users